Terri Falvey
Content Strategy, Brand Storyteller, Sales Enabler
Boost Sales Through Payments

Whitepapers

I look at whitepapers as an opportunity to dig deep into one particular subject and challenge myself–through language and design direction–to make the information digestible, compelling, and visually appealing.

I believe in following an 80/20 rule for most thought leadership content: 80% should add value to the customer's world (business, life, etc.), but should also shine a light on problems that we can uniquely solve. The other 20% should come in, once we've established ourselves as the source of knowledge, and save the day with our solutions.

Boost Sales Through Payments

Boost Sales Through Payments

A piece that came from a study we conducted about preferred payment types at checkout. While the raw data was compelling, the final piece needed to draw the right conclusions and create a narrative lens with which to guide the reader through the interconnected data.

Read the full whitepaper here.

Social Commerce

Social Commerce

One of the most unique value drivers of PayPal is our ability to offer Venmo as a payment method where no other provider can. But how do we truly convey why this should matter to merchants? Through thought leadership and compelling narrative-based data points.

Read the full whitepaper here.

Navigating a New Era of Payments

Navigating a New Era of Payments

In support of our new campaign to encourage merchants to “Rethink Payments,” we created this whitepaper to dig deeper into the six themes of the campaign, and make a compelling case for why each should matter and how each can be uniquely solved for with Braintree’s suite of products and features.

Read the full whitepaper here.

A Guide to IC+ Pricing

A Guide to IC+ Pricing

An example of complex, often-dry subject matter made visually appealing–where through that elegant design comes additional clarity.

Read the full whitepaper here.